Seats are large items and will we will call with a shipping quote if delivery is requested.
Please allow up to two weeks for custom powder-coating.
KIRKEY RACING STANDARD CONTAINMENT SEAT KIT. Designed for street stocks, IMCA modifieds, crate late models, short track racing. Available in four (4) sizes, 14", 15", 16", 17".
Kit consists of seat with black cloth cover. Replaces your economy or standard seat. 20 degree layback. Designed to accommodate all head and neck restraint systems. MIG welded from .100" and .125" thick 5052 grade aluminum. Head & Shoulder Restraints are adjustable 1-1/2"vertically. Reinforced head and shoulder restraints for additional support. Energy absorbing impact padding on head restraint. Head designed for easy entry and exit from race car. Designed to accommodate all 5 or 6 point seat belts. Molded rubber inserts for all seat belt openings. Easy to install black tweed cover. Contoured high-density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support. Modular design allows for lower shipping costs.
- Designed for entry level short track racing
- MIG welded from .125" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- Built-in head and shoulder restraints (both adjustable 1-1/2"vertically)
- HANS compatible
- Openings for 5 or 6 point seat belts
- Seat height can be adjusted 1-1/2" vertically
- Cover available in black cloth only
- Reinforced head and shoulders for additional support
- Energy absorbing impact foam on head
- Head designed for easy entry and exit from race car
- Seat belt openings have rubber grommets
- Easy to install cover
- Contour foam bottom for comfort and support
- Modular design allows for lower shipping costs